A member of my staff will be in Wolfe and Powell counties Monday for mobile office hours. If you need help navigating issues with federal agencies, please visit us at one of the times and locations listed below. For a complete list of mobile office hours, https://t.co/vFCV6cUMN8. https://t.co/h48mSvmnwR
“Trump wanted Barr to say publicly that president broke no laws in Ukraine phone call: report”
“Dem senators demand docs related to reported Trump request for Barr news conference on Ukraine”
“William Barr must recuse himself from Ukraine probe, New York City Bar Association says”
• To prohibit the Secretary of Veterans Affairs from making payments to child care providers that employ individuals charged with certain offenses, and for other purposes.
• To amend title 38, United States Code, to reduce the credit hour requirement for the Edith Nourse Rogers STEM Scholarship program of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
• To impose sanctions with respect to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, and for other purposes.
• To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow a 3-year recovery period for all race horses.
• To impose sanctions with respect to the provision of certain vessels for the construction of Russian energy export pipelines, and for other purposes.
• To reauthorize certain provisions of the Public Health Service Act relating to autism, and for other purposes.
• To permanently extend the exemption for the aging process of distilled spirits from the production period for purposes of capitalization of interest costs.
• To establish in the Smithsonian Institution a comprehensive women's history museum, and for other purposes.
• To provide for the consideration of a definition of anti-Semitism for the enforcement of Federal antidiscrimination laws concerning education programs or activities.
• To establish a grant program to encourage schools to conduct independent facility security risk assessments and make hard security improvements, and for other purposes.
• To streamline the application process for H-2A employers and for other purposes.
• To extend authorization for the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund of 2001 through fiscal year 2090, and for other purposes.
• Providing for a joint hearing of the Committees on the Budget of the House of Representatives and the Senate to receive a presentation from the Comptroller General of the United States regarding the audited financial statement of the executive branch.
• To amend title 38, United States Code, to ensure that children of homeless veterans are included in the calculation of the amounts of certain per diem grants.
• To impose sanctions with respect to Turkey, and for other purposes.
• Opposing the decision to end certain United States efforts to prevent Turkish military operations against Syrian Kurdish forces in Northeast Syria.
• To revise section 48 of title 18, United States Code, and for other purposes.
• Condemning and censuring Adam Schiff, Representative of California's 28th Congressional District.
• To establish, fund, and provide for the use of amounts in a National Park Service and Public Lands Legacy Restoration Fund to address the maintenance backlog of the National Park Service, United States Fish and Wildlife Service, Bureau of Land Management, and Bureau of Indian Education, and for other purposes.
• To title 38, United States Code, to permit veterans to grant access to their records in the databases of the Veterans Benefits Administration to certain designated congressional employees, and for other purposes.
• To require the Secretary of the Treasury to mint coins in commemoration of ratification of the 19th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, giving women in the United States the right to vote.
• To amend the Public Health Service Act to increase the number of permanent faculty in palliative care at accredited allopathic and osteopathic medical schools, nursing schools, social work schools, and other programs, including physician assistant education programs, to promote education and research in palliative care and hospice, and to support the development of faculty careers in academic palliative medicine.